Monday, January 7, 2008

Bummer

Ok So I know that I am too young to have a boyfriend, but I did have one. I was going out with him for 3 months, his name is Mike. We just boke up. I'm trying to sooooo freaking hard not to cry. This sucks so bad, but we are gonna be friends, and I know that it will work. I guess this is just getting me ready for the many break ups and sadness I will have in the future. I'm eating chocolate and drinking coke....it helps, really. haha. well I dont have anything interesting or funny to say, Im mostly moping right now. So i will put another post sometime soon.
Love,
Katie

3 comments:

Jen said...

Time wounds all heels. I love you!! Mom

sarah said...

Breakups are the worst!! I'm sure a million guys at school have a crush on you, though, and you'll have a nicer, cuter one soon. :)

Mandapanda said...

My advice (not that you asked...) is to write down somewhere what you learned about yourself and your future Mr. Katie from each relationship you have - whether it is 3 months or a year or a few years. For whatever reason, it didn't work out with this fellow. But you can probably think of something that you learned that you do want or don't want in your next relationship or in your marriage, or however far ahead you're looking. And at least for me, i think that the sooner you start dating, it just means the sooner you start getting hurt. I didn't have the guidelines of waiting until I was 16, but I wish I did have them - it's harder to make close guy friends if you're dating their friend...anyway. It's late - sorry to ramble. I'm glad you posted, and know that you have a lot of people who love you...and it WILL work out, like you said.