Sunday, December 23, 2007

Katie's Brain

Ok so I really hate it when people ask me what I am thinking. Because most of the time, I really don't even know myself.
My brain works in mysterious ways, even to me.
Some times I think on topic and sometimes I am sitting in Enlgish class
thinking about elephants. It all just depends really.
So basically don't ask me what I'm thinking. If I want you to know, then I will most likely blurt it out. Which I do often. I am pretty open with my opinions when I
understand them myself.
"Don't ask me what I'm thinking. I don't think in English. I don't think in words. I think in thoughts and it takes too long to translate."
-KT

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thank explains a lot...

Mandapanda said...

You know, there are a lot of people who are thinking boring thoughts about whatever it is they're doing...like they're thinking about English class in English class - how boring is that? I think it's good that you have more interesting things to think about...like elephants. That'll get you through a lot in college :c) Not that I ever spaced out during my classes of course...

Oh and let's see some new posts already!!