Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Sister....










So basically my sister and I are considered one person. We are twins from completely different parents. It's very possible you know. Well when Maygen and I are together, many stupid, funny things are said. Here are just a few of them that Maygen and I collected♥♥....
  • She's not the sharpest bulb in the shed….(Katie)

    · Life sucks when your spoon is too big.

    · Grinding= bouncing off the booty.(Britney's grandpa)

    · I'm like 99.9% parched, can I get a cola or something. (John Heder)

    · How many ways can you twaddle? (Maygen)

    · Will you be my husband? You're rich. (Katie)

    · Lord, here come the rat.

    · (Katie poking still pet rat.) Hey rat are you dead?? (still poking unmoving rat…) (Katie)

    · I don't need luck ugly, I beat your butt!

    · How many days till tomorrow?

    · When's the fourth of July? (Katie)

    · (Man) There's a car behind you… (Maygen) What do you mean?

    · Can you pay God to get us into heaven? The cheese cake was good. (Maygen)

    · What if I poop in the shower? (Katie)

    · I lifted up the blanket and for a minute I thought I was naked….(Katie)

    · I'd like some more please…….MOOORRREEE???!!! (off the tv.)

    · She looks like Barbie….wait, Barbies fake….(Maygen)

    · It's like an ugly girl wearing cute cloths, it just doesn't work.

    · (at the dinner table) Can I go take a piss in the pot please? (Katie)

No comments: