Sunday, December 9, 2007

Some of my favorite words....

Words....words are amazing. They are what deffine us. The things we say give first impressions, they can hurt, heal, love. They can show what we are feeling inside. Words are how we express ourselves. Our words are us and we are our words.

  • Epiphany: a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.
  • Inspirational: imparting a divine influence on the mind and soul
  • Divine: Having the nature of or being a deity.
    Being in the service or worship of a deity; sacred.
    Supremely good or beautiful; magnificent: a divine performance of the concerto.
    Extremely pleasant; delightful: had a divine time at the ball.

These are only three words, but there are sooo many more out there. I don't extend my vocabulary as much as I should, and I don't know why? When there are so many words out there to chose from, why do I chose the same old ones like, stupid, cool, awesome?

No comments: